News Hourra Manager Football Online
v2.13.1 - Changelog
* Graphical update : better display of club history.
* Graphical update : added Nation League trophy to manager page.
* Graphical update : added the manager's reputation in the FIHF ranking of clubs.
* Update : The calculation of the player's value takes into account the player's progress curve.
v2.13 - Changelog
* New U17 Detection system
* Infirmary costs updates : prices to heal players have been reduced
June 13th will be the start of the new season. On this occasion there will be a server maintenance and the access to the site will be unavailable between 10am and 12pm (French time).
This in order to set up the new detection system. The last detections with the current system can take place until Friday 12th.
Scheduled for next season
Starting next season, we are planning a new system for U17 detections :
- Instead of each manager having his own list, the list of available players will be common to all managers in a country.
- The list of players will be refreshed every 24 hours at the most.
- The price to access this list will be lower than the current price. But the duration of access will be limited to 4 hours.
- The skills of the players will not be directly visible, only a few indicators will be displayed.
- A player may have several contract offers and choose his club.
- The full display of the player's skills will not be available immediately after signing.
As you can see, managers who usually connect via Facebook are currently experiencing a problem. Indeed Facebook services have been removed today.
Unfortunately from today we are no longer able to offer you this option to connect to the site.
To reconnect, you need to use the link - Forgot your password? - link available on the home page of the site. The email corresponds to the email of your Facebook account with which you registered.
In case of problem, contact us via our Facebook page which remains accessible.
Comme vous avez pu le constater, les managers qui se connectent habituellement via Facebook rencontrent actuellement un problème. En effet les services Facebook nous ont été supprimés aujoud'hui.
Malheureusement à partir de ce jour nous ne sommes plus en mesure de vous proposer cette option pour vous connecter au site.
Pour vous reconnecter, il vous faut utiliser le lien - Mot de passe oublié ? - disponible sur la page d'accueil du site. L'email correspond à l'email de votre compte Facebook avec lequel vous vous êtes inscrit.
En cas de problème, contactez-nous via notre page Facebook qui reste accessible.
Toutes nos excuses
v2.12.6 - Changelog
* Graphical update : redesign of the merchandising page
* Graphical update : better display of player page
* Graphical update : pro training report page separates team a from team b
* Tactical editor update : the area in which the player can move has been extended
* Auctions page update : added the possibility to filter on your players and offers
* Added financial control when offering a contract to a player
* Minor update : click on the flag from the player, club or league table page to go to the national team page
* Fixed problem to resiliate contract of players in team b
v2.12.5 - Changelog
* Graphical update : better display of the physical condition and the percentage of form recuperation is now known
* Graphical update : better display of player injuries
* Graphical update : added the possible transfer date on the bid modal (because a player can be on loan and be auctioned off)
* Updated rule : the date of a tournament or a friendly game must necessarily be during the current season
v2.12.4 - Changelog
* Graphical update of the newspaper page
* Competitions history has recovered data
v2.12.3 - Changelog
* New feature : introduction of "Early return" clause when you loan a player.
The clause is optional and can be negociated.
The clause can be activated at any time during the first part of the season.
After an "Early return", a player can no longer be loaned out during the season.
v2.12.2 - Changelog
* Game viewer has been updated to display the new stamina gauge. More information about this gauge and new stamina rules in the Wiki.