News Hourra Manager Football
v2.15.2 - Changelog
You can now access to somes records of your club : games records and series records. Others records will be added in the future, it's accessible from Office > History page.
Coming soon... new stadium graphisms
The season 41 is started !
Good season to all managers
v2.15.1 - Changelog
* Training : the number of available plannings is now 10 instead of 8.
* Player statistics : the number of times a player has been elected Man of the game is displayed in the player's history page (works only since this season).
* Fix the display of player's original skills.
v2.15 - Changelog
* The new game engine is online as announced last week.
* Player's skills : there were 2 skills for speed, now it's separated into speed and acceleration.
* The Wiki has been updated.
Good S40 to all managers !
Scheduled for next season
These last months we have worked on the game engine and it's ready for the next season ! The changes are :
- tactical instructions have been reworked : passing style and mentality will be only on 3 positions instead of 5. Dribble instruction has been added.
- for the same tactics used, you will be able to choose different tactical instructions per team.
- the IA of the player with the ball has been improved.
- about player or tactical substitutions, somes conditions has been added : my team is winning by 1 goal difference, by 2 goals difference, by 3 or more goals, same thing when losing, my team is eliminated from the competition (for the cups), the player has a yellow card.
We hope you enjoy this new engine !
v2.14.1 - Changelog
* New display of the reward window on the first connection of the day
* Add graphics to financials reports
* Update player training evolution graphic curve
* You can choose the arrival page after logging in : go to My Account page to change your settings
v2.14 - Changelog
* Update the rating of players in a game : it's divided into 4 aspects :
- the score of the game
- goals, assists, fouls, and offsides of the player
- the player's "productivity" : taking into account the number of balls touched and interceptions
- the player's efficiency : taking into account successful gestures
(some adjustments may occur this week)
* National games will take place at 21:00, local time of the country
* Training will also take place according to the local time in the country (10:00, 12:00, 15:00, 17:00)
* Continental games will take place at 19:00 UTC Time
* The graph on the club page now shows the evolution of the club's FIHF ranking
* Display man of the game on the game statistics page
* You can choose your timezone in My Account page. It will adjust the server time displayed.
Good S39 to all managers !
Tomorrow will be the start of the new season. On this occasion there will be a server maintenance and the access to the site will be unavailable between 10am and 12pm (French time).
There will be two important changes next season :
- The first one is about the rating of the players in the game. We have revised the rating system, it will be more precise and with a number after the decimal point. (we will detail tomorrow)
- The second concerns the hour of the games. National games will take place at 21:00, local time of the country. Continental games will take place at 19:00 UTC Time.
v2.13.6 - Changelog
* Improve player comparator
* The list of player available to loan is reseted at the end of the mid-season transfer market
* New rule : if you cancel or don't finalise a transfer, you can't make a new offer for 7 days (only for the same player)
* Added notification when there are new players available in your U17 detection session
* Re-added multiplex for Europa League group phase
* Improve error display when you program the substitutions of players or tactics
* Improve error display in tactical editor
v2.13.5 - Changelog
* U17 Team page : added the number of days to wait before seeing the complete profile.
* Game statistics : it's now possible to see the real statistics for each player by clicking on the "See the raw data" button.
* Player history : it's now possible to see the average number of passes, controls, dribbles, etc. successfully made per game. This is displayed by clicking on the "See averages per game" button.
* Chat / Messages : added an icon to identify the game's tutors.